Medical Social Worker
Sahara Home Health will help clients and their family members to cope with the many difficulties they face as a result of a disability, illness or injury. Having health issues does not only affect the patient – the whole household can be at crisis too. This is why our social workers will provide them with the guidance and support they need during this critical time.
Medical Social Services include but are not limited to:
- Nursing home placement
- Alternate living arrangements
- Counseling for long-range planning and decision making
- Connecting patients and families to necessary community resources
- Identify eligibility for services and benefits
- Financial resource information
- Identifying community resources you may qualify for
Call us at 702-902-2411 for home health care requests. We will be happy to set an appointment with you.
Towards continuity of care and recovery at home, you can put your trust in Sahara Home Health.